Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hello!!

I am just starting a blog to go with my website at www.snapscreenpress.com. I will use this site to communicate with readers and fill you in on upcoming events. I am currently doing a round of speaking events at various Rotary clubs in New Hampshire.  In the next two months I will be speaking in Hopkinton, Manchester, Derry, Concord, Hollis, and Bedford. i will also be doing a poetry reading at Gibson's bookstore in Concord on July 17th at 7PM.
I hope you will come and listen if you get a chance.
I also will be doing the Concord Farmer's Market on Saturday in Concord.
I hope you have had a chance to read the new book, Surviving Seventh Grade. It's a hoot and will bring back many memories, even if you didn't grow up in the fifties.
talk to you soon.
Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment